Commute record - 3.5 hours
A full hour in the morning, including a bus late by 10 minutes. Very cold.
The afternoon's commute:
- 4pm: stand in the bus tunnel, watch every bus go by with no room.
- 4:40pm: reverse commute up to the freezing open end of the tunnel
- 5pm: get in the first available bus going my direction.
- 5:05pm: bus exits the tunnel, stops halfway up the HOV freeway ramp - cars blocking the road
- 5:20pm: get past the block
- 6pm: arrive at park & ride; mercifully, my connecting bus arrives within a few minutes
- 6:30pm: arrive home
Total commute time: 3.5 hours.
Not fun. Not fun at all.